Module 2: Running the bench on GamedayFebruary 12, 2021
Ice CampFebruary 13, 2021
Module 3: Delivering engaging practices
Designing the year plan and training sessions is the fundamental building block of coaching. Skills are learned, conditioning is achieved, and confidence is built. In this the workshop we will examine the benefits of designing a well-structured training plan using a four-stage process that will help you to design challenging and creative training sessions that improve performance and keep players engaged.
- Planning what you want to achieve.
- Ability to identify skill development.
- Designing and selecting effective drills
- Introduce drill progression.
- Planning engaging practices
- Motivating your players
- This module now counts towards 6 CPD points for EIHA coach recertification
*Participants will receive a certificate of attendance and a notification will be sent to their National Association/Federation as evidence they have attended the workshop.
- Good broadband connection
- Mobile phone for interactive polls and surveys
BISHA, BRHA, Denmark, Ukraine, Other