Module 2: Running the bench on GamedayFebruary 12, 2021
Module 1: Introduction to coaching
Being a coach is a rewarding experience watching your players grow and develop as an athlete, However, most people do not realize how much time and commitment it takes until they try it. This workshop is open to beginner and advanced coaches. It covers the various roles and responsibilities that the coach will encounter and look at how to integrate new developments and technologies to improve performance.
- What does it take to be a good coach?
- Identifying coaching styles
- Your impact as a coach
- Understanding the three-player development phases of roller hockey
- Identify what skills to teach.
- Understanding RISK/Athlete Protection
- This module now counts towards 6 CPD points for EIHA coach recertification
*Participants will receive a certificate of attendance and a notification will be sent to their National Association/Federation as evidence they have attended the workshop.
- Good broadband connection
- Mobile phone for interactive polls and surveys
BISHA, BRHA, Denmark, Ukraine, Other